November 21-23, 2013
Gaylord Texan Resort and Convention Center
Thank you for attending NAILBA 32! While the meeting is still fresh in your mind, please take a moment to provide feedback via the Online Meeting Evaluation. Survey respondents whose feedback is received by December 19, 2013 will be entered into a drawing for a complimentary night stay at the Westin Diplomat Resort and Spa for NAILBA 33!
Looking for highlights? Check out the links below!
The Digital Meeting Program available for download. Click here to access an easy-to-use Digital Meeting Program, compatible with your tablet or smartphone. A print version of this Meeting Program was provided to every attendee at the meeting in their registration bag.
The NAILBA Annual Meeting included:
- Spirited and enlightening General Session speakers including innovator Mike Maddock of Maddock Douglas; inspirational speaker, marathoner and father, Dick Hoyt; and politicians Alan Simpson and Erskine Bowles, co-chairs of the bipartisan National Commission on Fiscal Responsibility (Deficit Reduction Commission).
- SOLD OUT An all new half-day workshop on Wednesday, November 20, designed to help you improve your business strategy and increase your bottom line!
- Over 80 exhibitors and sponsors already confirmed. Use the interactive online Exhibit floorplan to plan your visit - learn how here!
- Workshops on topics including a State of the Industry discussion, Risk Appraisal Forum’s 2014 Underwriting Forecast, thanatology, social media, IUL, retirement income planning, and more!
- Foundation and Awards activities;
- The 21st Annual Golf Tournament to benefit the Alan Palmer Scholarship Foundation;
- networking, networking, networking...
.... and more!
The LBTC Survey results are available here! NAILBA is grateful to the independent Life Brokerage Technology Committee for sharing this data.
General questions? Call 703.383.3081 or email email@example.com.